It’s been about a month and a half since the launch of the essential oil calculator,which means it’s time for an update!
Essential Oil Calculator Updates (December 2016)
Changes & Updates
- Fixed a typo causing Anise (Star)‘s methyl chavicol amount to always be over IFRA limits
- Anise n’ Mint – anise and peppermint blend submitted by Eulandria
- South of France essential oil blend – anise, patchouli, orange, and lavender blend submitted by Kim
- Hippie Mint essential oil blend – spearmint and patchouli blend submitted by Holly
- Cardamom Lemongrass essential oil blend – cardamom, ginger, cedarwood, and lemongrass blend submitted by Judy
- Forty Thieves essential oil blend – a take on the traditional blend submitted by Geni
- Bamboo essential oil blend – patchouli and lemongrass submitted by Geni
- Baby Cold essential oil blend – dill, lavender, and eucalyptus blend submitted by Jenni
- In the Dark essential oil blend – anise, cedarwood, lavender, and orange blend found in my notebooks!
Want to see the library of essential oil blends continue to grow? Submit your own blends right over here!
Product Type Categories
I’ve received a lot of questions about what category to use for certain kinds of products when calculating an essential oil blend’s usage rate:
If you have further questions about the essential oil calculator, please check the FAQ where a lot of common questions are already answered! If you do not see your question answered, get in touch!