High five for wanting to learn more about Bitter Almond (Synthetic) essential oil!
- Botanical Name: Benzaldehyde
- Appearance: Pale yellow clear liquid
- Strength: Moderate to Strong
- Description: Strong sweet tart fruity aroma, similar to cherries with a hint of powder and nuttiness
- Highlights: Artificial bitter almond essential oil substitute
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here’s some of my favorite resources:
Every essential oil contains constituents, and every batch of essential oil can be different. For Bitter Almond (Synthetic) essential oil, we compiled constituent rates from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. Each rate was then weighted in the higher range to ensure restrictions covered for general safe usage. Your specific Bitter Almond (Synthetic) essential oil may or may not contain all of the following constituents or contain them at these rates.
Here are the constituents and rates used in the calculator for Bitter Almond (Synthetic) essential oil:
- Benzaldehyde (Contains 100%)