High five for wanting to learn more about Cade (Rectified) essential oil!
Only rectified cade essential oil may be used as a fragrance ingredient, in compliance with IFRA standards.
- Botanical Name: Juniperus oxycedrus
- Appearance: Light to deep brown thick liquid
- Strength: Moderate to Strong
- Description: Smoky, similar to burning wood or campfires
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here’s some of my favorite resources:
- Robert Tisserand’s Essential Oil Safety, Pages 222 – 223
- Julia Lawless’ The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils, Pages 55 – 56
- The Good Scents Company
Every essential oil contains constituents, and every batch of essential oil can be different. For Cade (Rectified) essential oil, we compiled constituent rates from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. Each rate was then weighted in the higher range to ensure restrictions covered for general safe usage. Your specific Cade (Rectified) essential oil may or may not contain all of the following constituents or contain them at these rates.
Here are the constituents and rates used in the calculator for Cade (Rectified) essential oil:
- Cade (Rectified) IFRA (Contains 100%)