High five for wanting to learn more about Cade (Rectified) essential oil!
Only rectified cade essential oil may be used as a fragrance ingredient, in compliance with IFRA standards.
- Botanical Name: Juniperus oxycedrus
- Appearance: Light to deep brown thick liquid
- Strength: Moderate to Strong
- Description: Smoky, similar to burning wood or campfires
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here’s some of my favorite resources:
- Robert Tisserand’s Essential Oil Safety, Pages 222 – 223
- Julia Lawless’ The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils, Pages 55 – 56
- The Good Scents Company
Cade (Rectified) essential oil does not list any constituents in the calculator. Constituents were compiled from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. This does not mean Cade (Rectified) essential oil does not contain restricted constituents! If the essential oil contains a restricted constituent but does not list it here, it is typically found at trace amounts and would not influence safe usage calculations within the usage rates of this calculator. Your specific Cade (Rectified) essential oil may or may not contain such constituents or contain them at higher rates.