High five for wanting to learn more about Chamomile (Roman) essential oil!
- Botanical Name: Chamaemelum nobile / Anthemis nobilis
- Appearance: Pale yellow to pale blue grey clear liquid
- Strength: Moderate to Strong
- Description: Warm, crisp, and bright aroma with fruity, sweet, and herbaceous tones
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here’s some of my favorite resources:
- Robert Tisserand’s Essential Oil Safety, Pages 244 – 245
- Julia Lawless’ The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils, Page 71
- The Good Scents Company
Chamomile (Roman) essential oil does not list any constituents in the calculator. Constituents were compiled from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. This does not mean Chamomile (Roman) essential oil does not contain restricted constituents! If the essential oil contains a restricted constituent but does not list it here, it is typically found at trace amounts and would not influence safe usage calculations within the usage rates of this calculator. Your specific Chamomile (Roman) essential oil may or may not contain such constituents or contain them at higher rates.