High five for wanting to learn more about Chamomile (Roman) essential oil!
- Botanical Name: Chamaemelum nobile / Anthemis nobilis
- Appearance: Pale yellow to pale blue grey clear liquid
- Strength: Moderate to Strong
- Description: Warm, crisp, and bright aroma with fruity, sweet, and herbaceous tones
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here’s some of my favorite resources:
- Robert Tisserand’s Essential Oil Safety, Pages 244 – 245
- Julia Lawless’ The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils, Page 71
- The Good Scents Company
Every essential oil contains constituents, and every batch of essential oil can be different. For Chamomile (Roman) essential oil, we compiled constituent rates from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. Each rate was then weighted in the higher range to ensure restrictions covered for general safe usage. Your specific Chamomile (Roman) essential oil may or may not contain all of the following constituents or contain them at these rates.
Here are the constituents and rates used in the calculator for Chamomile (Roman) essential oil:
- Chamomile (Roman) IFRA (Contains 100%)