High five for wanting to learn more about Copaiba Balsam (Distilled) essential oil!
- Botanical Name: Copaifera officinalis
- Appearance: Light yellow to medium amber clear liquid
- Strength: Mild to Moderate
- Description: Mild, sweet woody, slightly balsamic odor, resinous
- Highlights: Distilled version is steam distilled and not the thicker oleoresin found from some suppliers. Check your botanical names and distillation method!
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here are some of my favorite resources:
Every essential oil contains constituents, and every batch of essential oil can be different. For Copaiba Balsam (Distilled) essential oil, we compiled constituent rates from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. Each rate was then weighted in the higher range to ensure restrictions covered for general safe usage. Your specific Copaiba Balsam (Distilled) essential oil may or may not contain all of the following constituents or contain them at these rates.
Here are the constituents and rates used in the calculator for Copaiba Balsam (Distilled) essential oil:
- Copaiba Balsam (Distilled) IFRA (Contains 50%)