High five for wanting to learn more about Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil!
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
- Strength: Strong
- Description: Strong fresh green camphorous scent with slight woody and earthy tones
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here’s some of my favorite resources:
- Robert Tisserand’s Essential Oil Safety, Pages 272 – 275
- Julia Lawless’ The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils, Pages 86 – 87
- The Good Scents Company
Every essential oil contains constituents, and every batch of essential oil can be different. For Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil, we compiled constituent rates from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. Each rate was then weighted in the higher range to ensure restrictions covered for general safe usage. Your specific Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil may or may not contain all of the following constituents or contain them at these rates.
Here are the constituents and rates used in the calculator for Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil:
- Limonene (Contains 6%)