High five for wanting to learn more about Rosemary (Spanish) essential oil!
- Botanical Name: Rosmarinus officinalis
- Appearance: Colorless to pale yellow clear liquid
- Strength: Moderate
- Description: Sweet fresh herbal woody scent with slight camphor and green hints
- Highlights: The scent profile of rosemary ranges from highly camphorous to more woody, depending on the crop.
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here’s some of my favorite resources:
- Robert Tisserand’s Essential Oil Safety, Pages 407 – 409
- Julia Lawless’ The Encyclopedia of Essential Oils, Pages 173 – 174
- The Good Scents Company
Every essential oil contains constituents, and every batch of essential oil can be different. For Rosemary (Spanish) essential oil, we compiled constituent rates from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. Each rate was then weighted in the higher range to ensure restrictions covered for general safe usage. Your specific Rosemary (Spanish) essential oil may or may not contain all of the following constituents or contain them at these rates.
Here are the constituents and rates used in the calculator for Rosemary (Spanish) essential oil: