High five for wanting to learn more about Spruce essential oil!
- Botanical Name: Picea Mariana
- Appearance: Light clear liquid
- Strength: Moderate
- Description: Camphorous, woody odor.
- Highlights: Also referred to as Black Spruce. Steam distilled from the needles of the plant, and often described as pine-like odor.
Want to learn more about this essential oil? Here are some of my favorite resources:
Every essential oil contains constituents, and every batch of essential oil can be different. For Spruce essential oil, we compiled constituent rates from several gas chromatograph analyses and cross-referenced with medical/science literature and studies. Each rate was then weighted in the higher range to ensure restrictions covered for general safe usage. Your specific Spruce essential oil may or may not contain all of the following constituents or contain them at these rates.
Here are the constituents and rates used in the calculator for Spruce essential oil:
- Spruce IFRA (Contains 50%)